Halloween can be such wonderful fun time for the whole family, Halloween should not be scary. A fun, safe night starts with a good costume and a few tips
- Buy costumes that are labeled "flame resistant."
- Avoid baggy, billowing skirts and cloaks that might brush against a candle-lit jack-o'-lantern or luminary.
- Be cautious when using makeup for face paint. Much of it isn't approved by the Food and Drug Administration and could trigger allergic reactions.
- Make sure your kids won't trip over their costumes, and avoid accessories like swords and canes that have sharp edges.
- Make sure babies are not suffocate by the custom by been too hot or too tight
- Be wary of masks that could block your child's vision.
- Avoid loose candies or little treats that may become a chocking hazards.